Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

Skanking Scum

A long time ago this, was my absolute favorite band! I've been to almost every show (and they played a lot) because they made me their mascot and gave them good luck. So i was always on tour with them and we had so much fun. For real! I was the drunkest and laziest roadie ever, but they are all friends of mine and I did it for free (beer, shows & chicks) haha. That was one of the best times in my life!

They had so much energy. But now they let it flow into a garagepunk Project called "the vagoos", its not bad but i think they have more potential.


Here I have their first demo recordings ever    skanking scum - first demo takes


All their other Stuff you can load @  http://www.lastfm.de/music/Skanking+Scum?ac=skanking%20scum

                                                                      R.I.P.   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen