Samstag, 21. Juni 2014

In the Beginning Jah made the Ska


Also in the oldest traditional folk songs ska was always there.

I am looking for rare tracks from bands, who do not only play ska, but sometimes you can hear the typical ska-riddim in their songs.

Inspired by a friend of mine, who has a really awesome blog, I am starting to make my search and what I found public.



My first upload will be from a german band, who started playing ska in the early New Wave Era when 2tone was popular, but nobody knew about Ska...

Geier Sturzflug - Diese Welt

 Geier Sturzflug - Marihuana

This Band  has much more ska songs, some of them are really popular, but i wouldn't post their hits, you can watch it on youtube!
There I found a good cover version of one Hit from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0cXtzNzpU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen